Merton Court is the ideal Independent Co-educational Day School. It is Sidcup's oldest established preparatory school, founded in 1899 situated in the London Borough of Bexley. It is a small, family-run, private school with a caring community atmosphere where traditional values and a progressive environment meet to give modern children the best possible start in life.
I do hope you enjoy this window into our world.
Dominic Price. B.Ed, MBA
Here is some of what we offer on our beautiful 17 acre site:
- Continuous education from 3-11
- Outstanding academic record at 11+
- An ordered and disciplined work environment to ensure literacy and numeracy
- Small classes; high teacher/pupil ratio
- In-house ICT facilities
- Excellent music and drama facilities
- Proven academic success at 11+ transfer and scholarship
- Competent, longstanding, committed staff, specialists in their fields
- Foreign languages taught at an early age
- Extensive indoor and outdoor sporting facilities onsite (including an Astroturf and 25m indoor swimming pool)
- Playschemes for at least 5 weeks of the holiday periods
- Before and after school clubs, activities and care
- Forest School, in our own forest
- Exciting outdoor learning areas in our 'Outstanding' Early Years Foundation Stage
- Tiny Tots and Toddlers Club every Wednesday, in term time, 1.30pm – 2.45pm
- Fresh home cooked lunches sourced from local suppliers
- Onsite Parking
- Close to Sidcup Station and local bus routes
Please contact us if you would like a look around the school.
Merton Court School LLP. Registered in England & Wales. No.OC344696. Registered Office: 38, Knoll Road, Sidcup, Kent. DA14 4QU.
Tel: 020 8300 2112 Fax: 020 8300 1324 Email:email@example.com