Bromley Festival Winners
Well done to both the Junior and Senior Choirs who won their categories at Bromley Festival on Friday 17th March.
A first for Merton Court to win with 2 choirs – it was a very exciting evening.
Senior ChoirIrish DancingYoung Art in Bexley Competition 2017
We were delighted to learn that 13 out of 14 submitted works by pupils at our school have won an award. They are:
Ist Prize (Award)
• Amee Dhesi, Eshan Rana, Ayla Rahij, Aryan Shaikh and Latika Chandran (J1 Group Prize)
• Jachary Obe, Alisa Habarova, Gurneet Sandhu and Isaac Uba (J2 Group Prize)
• S3M and S3Me have been awarded 1St Prize for their 'Poppy Wreath' Group Entry
2nd Place (Highly Commended Certificate of Merit)
• Daphne Postlethwaite (J3)
• S1R have been awarded a Highly Commended Certificate of Merit for their Group Entry of 'Where Water Meets Lines'
• Naysa Nganje S3M
• Roberto Ambler, Hannah-Burt Reed and Tanvi Patil (S4 Group Entry)
• Sofeen Siddiqui, Claudia Shaffie and Lara Rampersad (Senior Art Club Group Entry)
• Maisie Chambers, Patricia Hordiychuk and Jake Chea (Senior Art Club Group Entry)
• KS1/KS2 classes have been awarded a Group Highly Commended Certificate of Merit for their stunning Pop Art display on WW1 warship patterns
3rd Place (Certificate of Merit)
• Jacob Fidler S3M
• Theo Panteli S3Me
• Nicholas Barenbrug, Jack Eagle, Katie-Rose Moore, Olivia White, Emma Selvey and Aariya Khosla from S3M
We were also delighted to learn that Merton Court School has been awarded The Ridley Trophy for receiving the highest awards in the competition in 2017.
We would like to congratulate all the children who participated for their efforts and all teachers involved for their support.
Head of Art & Design/Design & TechnologyShakespeare Dressing up DayWorld book day!
What a fabulous session with the author of 'Goodnight Peppa' and 'Peppa loves World Book Day'.
Thank you Mrs Holowaty.It's Safer Internet Day !
Young voices at the O2
S4 had a wonderful experience !
A Successful Letterland Evening for Parents
Diver and ecologist Dr Richard Walker explains to Senior children about Ghost Fishing
ISA Art Competition
'Theseus and the Minotaur' Tapestry made by current S4 children.
The tapestry won 1st price (KS2 Textiles Category) at the ISA National Art Competition in November 2016.
Merton Court School LLP. Registered in England & Wales. No.OC344696. Registered Office: 38, Knoll Road, Sidcup, Kent. DA14 4QU.
Tel: 020 8300 2112 Fax: 020 8300 1324 Email:email@example.com